Search Other Libraries
- ReQuest - Unified search interface for library catalogs in Connecticut.
- Orbis - Records for over 10 million items located in 22 libraries in Yale libraries.
- CATNYP - The catalog of the New York Public Library: Research.
- LEO - The catlog for the New York Public Library: General.
- Thomas J. Watson Library - Search the libraries of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- DADABASE - The Online Catalog of The Museum of Modern Art Library, Archives and Study Centers.
- Connecticut Judicial Branch Law Libraries - The Connecticut Judicial Branch Law Libraries Catalog allows users to locate a full range of law materials at courthouse law libraries throughout the state.
- Library of Congress Online Catalog - The Library of Congress is the nation's oldest federal cultural institution and serves as the research arm of Congress. It is also the largest library in the world, with millions of books, recordings, photographs, maps and manuscripts in its collections.
- The Prints and Photographs Online Catalog (PPOC) - The PPOC contains catalog records and digital images representing a rich cross-section of still pictures held by the Prints & Photographs Division and other units of the Library of Congress.
- Sound Online Inventory & Catalog (SONIC) - Use SONIC to search a growing portion of the Library of Congress Audio Collection.
- Alex Catalog of Electronic Texts - A searchable and browseable collection of about 14,000 public domain documents from American and English literature, including a smattering of Western philosophy titles.
- The Project Gutenberg Catalog
Search Multiple Libraries
- Consortium of University Research Libraries (COPAC) - Search the online catalogs of 24 of the largest university research libraries in the UK and Ireland, plus the British Library and the National Library of Scotland.
- Le Catalogue collectif de France (CCFr) - Unified search interface for libraries in France.
- Worldcat - search the collections of over 50,000 libraries worldwide.